I Just Added "Find A Boyfriend" To My To-Do List
I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to relationships. Sometimes I'm all like "I Wan't A Boo" then other times I'm completely annoyed at the thought of having to entertain another human being. There are some pros and cons of having a boyfriend or maybe I'm suffering from mild bi-polar-ness. PROS:
- Attention - You don't have to be an attention WHORE but every girl loves it. Especially if its from someone you actually like and not from some random man on the street.
- Entertainment - Well of course a sexy guy piece comes in handy when your bored out of your mind and all of your friends are busy.
- Gifts - No I'm not a gold digger. I'm talking birthdays, holidays and just because its Tuesday gifts.
- Date Night - I LOVE TO EAT! Need I say more? You ever wan't to see a movie really really bad but don't have anyone to go with? Or starving but don't wan't to seem extremely creepy sitting in a restaurant by yourself? Just call your man he'll take you. Convenient right?
Now to the CONS:
- Smothering - We all need space. I particularly adore the hell out of my space. And if your boyfriend happens to be the needy clingy type, then guess what isn't going to work? That boyfriend.
- Arguments - I don't have TIME and I will sit there either with the blank stare or say something extremely disrespectful. Its bound to happen in a relationship from time to time.
- Break-Ups - When its over it rarely ends well. Normally someone is yelling and crying and you walk away wondering why the hell you dated that person anyway. NOT HOT!
Until I can consistently wan't a man for more than just a moment I think it is best I stick with the way I'm doing things. Solo Dolo. Maybe I'll consider it later.
Signed, #ForeverLonely (insert straight face emoji) lol