ultimate monthly & weekly business planner interior
blank calendar pages
The best part of the Ultimate Monthly & Weekly Business Planners is that you can start using it during any month! The monthly calendar spreads are blank which makes it easy for you to start whenever you want.
intentional goal setting
It's one thing to go into a new month with a set goal but its another to actually create a plan to make sure that goal gets accomplished! In both planners you'll find space to set your three big goals for every month and how to break them down into smaller more attainable goals.
blank weekly layout
Just like the blank monthly spreads, the Ultimate Weekly Business Planner comes with blank weekly layouts as well for you to begin planning during any week! Monday through Friday features space for you to plan out your days according to your must-do's (tasks that absolutely need to be done) and your to-do's (important but not so urgent tasks). It also comes with space to jot down notes and to record weekly gratitude!
product planning sheets
No more carrying around dozens of notebooks for your ideas! Within both planners you'll find plenty of space for jotting down your new monetization ideas and also space to begin planning out every piece of creating and launching your next big thing!
record your monthly stats.
Use these planners as a way to track your performance for the next 12-months! You'll have space to record your social media stats and pageviews, space to record your big accomplishments and your monthly income and expenses.
also in the planners...
- Guided questions to help you create your brands vision for the next year
- Monthly reflection questions that will guide you on analyzing the previous month, what you learned and what you can make better the next month
- Monthly reflection checklist that will remind you to do tasks every month like record your stats, plan out your next months content, switch out ad graphics and more!
- Note pages for you to jot down random ideas or to use as journaling pages!
- Space to brainstorm your goals for the next 3, 6, 9 and 12 months!