WEEKLY WISHES #62
I completely forgot this weekend was a holiday but I am so glad that I got to spend time with my family and really take some time off! I've only been gone from High Point for about a month and I already miss it (mainly my mama)!
How was your Easter weekend?
LAST WEEKS WISHES
1. Take a nap. I finally got the chance to take one after Sunday dinner yesterday and it was GLORIOUS! I'm talking laid out & drooling type of amazing!
2. Work on Early August. The new t-shirts are DONE!! I didn't get a chance to work on the website but I did update all of my marketing materials and packaging inserts.
3. Have a great webinar! It was amazing! Thank you to everyone who tuned in to listen to us speak. If you missed it, you can find the replay HERE.
THIS WEEKS WISHES
1. Get photos taken for #TheEverydayTee. If you are new around these parts, I also own an online shop called Early August. For the past couple of months I have been working like crazy trying to create a small collection of basic tee's to add to the shop called #TheEverydayTee. As of last week, they are officially DONE! All is left is to take some styled photos and set an official pre-order date!
2. Make new necklaces & bracelets for Early August. It feels like it has been forever since I've sat down to actually make something new for the shop. I need to tackle this this week and get a few new pieces added to the site.
3. Get blog posts planned for T.A.N & Early August. The past couple of weeks I've had to just pull topics out of a bag for this blog and the Early August blog has seen absolutely no action. I want to sit back down with my EpicBlog planner and at least get a good idea of what I'm going to write about.
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR THIS WEEK?
linking up with melyssa