When I first started blogging I had no clue how many different essentials I would NEED literally every single day. Not to mention how much of an investment it would be (but I'll save that for a later post). But I've learned the more serious you get about your blog the more its worth to invest in quality products that will help you be productive and take your blog to the next level. Here are a few that I use on a daily basis.
1. Whitney English Day Designer.You GUYS. I don't know where I would be without this thing. Not only is it one of the most stylish planners I've ever purchased but it really helps me keep everything from my personal life, to all things blogging and business related together. I have always been the type to write things down and this gives me the perfect space to dump all of my thoughts and to-do's.
2. Laptop. I have the HP G6 that is going on 4 years old and desperately needs to be replaced (the left side of my key board barely works) But I've started a blog and business on this bad boy and its definitely held up pretty well throughout the 4748499493 hours I've put on it.
3. Camera. I have the Sony Nex-5T and I absolutely ADORE it! Its like a mini DSLR and is wi-fi capable so that I can send pictures straight to my phone.
4. Notebook and notepad. I write all of my blog posts on paper before actually typing them into Squarespace. I don't know what it is but its like its easier to write when I sit down with paper and a pen. I also use notepads to jot down quick ideas as I'm working throughout the day.
5. Tripod. This is my most recent investment. I wanted a tripod with a remote so that I wont always have to find someone to take pictures for me.
6. Epic Blog: One Year Editorial Calendar. This amazing workbook was created by Regina and helps you create purposeful content for your blog. I actually JUST purchased it so I haven't been able to start on it yet but I'm sure its going to be a great addition to my daily routine!
7. Photoshop. This is what I use to edit my photos and also to create graphics for everything you see here on the blog. I purchased it through Adobe Creative Cloud (the photography package) So its only about $10 per month.