This weekend was spent doing absolutely nothing! It almost felt weird just sitting in the house after having things to do the past few weekends but the rest was definitely relaxing and needed. Cheers to a great weekend because I need it to be pretty amazing!
LAST WEEKS WISHES
1. Work on creating business books. I did!! I finally completed my first workbook on Branding and will be releasing it on Wednesday!!
THIS WEEKS WISHES
1. Blog Commenting + Sharing. I fell off big time last week but I plan to get back to being a good blogger this week.
2. Outline next business workbook. I'm thinking about my next workbook being about how to actually start a business, from naming it to launching. I know this will take me awhile to complete so I plan on breaking it up into parts.
3. CREATE. Last week I didn't have my normal create day so I'm def going to fit that in this week.
4. Project Closet Office. Because of Pinterest and my desperate need for a space of my own to work in, I'll be converting my closet into a small studio/office space. I already have the desk I just need to paint and put together new shelving. Ya'll pray for me.
OK now for the freebie! I tend to get things done when I actually have my goals sitting in front of me. So I created a weekly goal setting sheet for ya'll to write down your goals and plan out the steps needed to achieve each one! Print out as many as you need and if you do use them take a pic and tag #TANSETTINGGOALS so I can see!
DOWNLOAD: WEEKLY GOAL SETTING SHEETS