I had a GREAT weekend exploring Raleigh and attending the Ignite Creativity Conference! Being around so many creative and entrepreneurial souls was so inspiring and definitely left me ready to get some sh*t done this week! And I may or may not have fallen in love with the area =/
LAST WEEKS WISHES
Set some goals (business, personal, financial) Ehh I DID set some business goals but the personal and financial ones kind of got left out. I'll definitely be setting a few this week.
Shop Expansion. I have so many new ideas that I wan't to include in the shop and I CAN'T WAIT to eventually reveal it to you all. I don't have a set date just yet but I'm working on it!
3. Start back doing yoga. Yea this didn't happen..didn't even attempt :(
Work on business worksheets. Yup got this done too! There is still a ton of planning to do but i'm working on it!
THIS WEEKS WISHES
1. Work on the newsletter. Like I said before, I plan to send out a little nugget of inspiration every Sunday plus things like shop updates. If you would like to sign up you can do so HERE. (promise I wont spam you)
2. Work on business printables. I actually decided to take this idea and my consulting services in a whole new direction over the weekend. I have been going back and forth with it in my mind for the past couple of weeks and finally decided to stick my middle finger up to fear and just do it. Stay tuned!
3. Comment on and find some new blogs. I have been slacking on my blog visiting, commenting and sharing. I definitely need to make some time this week to get back on it!
4. Shop expansion. So apparently beginning to offer different types of items in the shop won't be an easy task. So this week I'll be doing all of the research I can to make this "thang" happen.
What are your goals for this week?
What would you like to see in the shop other than jewelry?
linking uo with melyssa!