WEEKLY WISHES #22
Ya'll remember a few months ago when I was trying to decide where I wanted to move (the choice was between Atlanta and Raleigh,NC) Well after this weekend spent in Atlanta I think I'm pretty much SOLD! I was a little worried about being able to maneuver in a large city but ya'll after this weekend I pretty much fell in love with Atlanta. Although I'm keeping my decision ultimately to the big guy above, I'm really hoping that we are both on the same page when it comes to Atlanta. Anyways, its Monday, a new month and I'm more motivated than ever to get things done!
LAST WEEKS GOALS
Work on business worksheets. I did! I'm actually thinking about offering the worksheets separately instead of in a bundle (for people who already have a business but are looking for help in certain areas). The plan is to have a separate shop where the worksheets can be purchased and printed. I'm still working out the kinks but I plan to have everything completed by the end of the month!
2. Blog Maintenance. I did everything but update the ad spots (thats coming this week) and update the consultation page (but that's because I'm actually thinking about going a different route with my services! Stay tuned :) )
Wash clothes and pack before Friday! Well obviously that got done! I had my stuff at the door waiting to hit the road!
THIS WEEKS GOALS
1. Set some goals (business, personal & financial). My mind has been racing like crazy the past couple weeks with different ideas and projects I want to get started on. I'm terrible at starting things and not completing them so I'm going to set a few goals and deadlines for my business, personal life and financial.
2. Shop expansion. I absolutely LOVE making jewelry but it isn't the only thing wan't to sell in the shop (working towards my ultimate goal). I have a few things in mind that I wan't to add to the shop but expanding isn't easy so I really wan't to put a good amount of thought into it first.
3. Start back doing yoga. Not only is my body stiff but my mind is extremely cluttered, I really want to start back doing yoga at least three days a week.
4. Work on the business worksheets. I really wan't these printables to be helpful to both existing business owners and business-owners-to-be. If there is an area in your business that you struggled with at first or are still struggling with, let me know!!
What are your goals for this week/month?