LAST WEEKS WISHES
1. Finish reading Recipe For Press. Err, no I didn't finish it :( But I'm about 2 chapters away from being done..so that's better than nothing. Right?
Work on the shop. If you seen my post on Tuesday then you know I made some MAJOR changes to the shop! I was so nervous but it has been so worth it and I am so happy with the decision I made.
Get down to only two email address. Yes! Well actually I have three but one is only used for store promotions and unnecessary things.
Wash/fold clothes. Done! And now I can call myself an adult again.
THIS WEEKS GOALS
1. Organize jewelry supplies. Ya'll I have taken over the living room closet, half of my bedroom closet and the cabinet under the TV stand. I have stuff EVERYWHERE and it needs to be tamed.
2. Make first newsletter for the shop. Now that I officially have all of the changes done I'm going to work on creating my first newsletter for the shop. I plan to send it out Tuesday so you should probably go sign up :)
3. Update some parts of the blog. I wan't to change the picture and a couple things that don't quite match my new header. Nothing major though, I promise.
4. CREATE. I normally take two days out of the week to just sit down and make random pieces outside of filling orders but with all of the changes I have been making lately I haven't had the time. So this week I'm getting back into the groove.
What are your goals for this week?