Weekly Wishes #15 + A Giveaway
Tree sperm aka pollen is the DEVIL. But besides the fact that my eyes are puffy, my throat is itchy and my nose is running, I had a pretty relaxing weekend! shoutout to Benadryl for that one. I even wen't out Friday night. I have a lot to get done the next few days so let's talk goals.
1. Get half way through "Start". I didn't even pick up the book smh Not because I couldn't get into it again, I really just didn't have the time to.
Use new supplies. I did! If you follow me on Instagram then you already know I opened my new stamp set and have been practicing my metal stamping "skills". I also cracked the seal on some new lip gloss that have been laying around since being purchased.
1. Finish reading "Recipe For Press". I'm going to take a break reading "Start" and finish up "Recipe For Press", its more informative and has some really great tips on how small businesses can get press without a publicist.
2. Work on the shop. The majority of my time will be dedicated to the shop this week. Some things are about to change MAJORLY, but I'l be sure to explain it in a "My Journey" post this week.
3. Get down to only two email addresses. Ya'll I looked down at my phone the other day and realized that I have six email addresses. SIX! I don't know who I think I am or why people need to be able to get in touch with me THAT MUCH but I plan to get them all redirected to just two different addresses. So if I owe you an email this week and it comes from a new address, I promise its not spam.
4. Wash/fold clothes. Because I'm an adult =/
What do you have planned this week?
Linking up with Melyssa today.
Now to the good part! Kenzie and her amazing sponsors (including me!) are giving away a one year membership to Skillshare! If you are unfamiliar, Skillshare is a website where you can enroll in online classes about anything from marketing to design to photography! Its seriously amazing and I'm almost jealous that I can't enter to win it for myself. Good luck!