I hope ya'll had a great weekend! Friday I had a chance to meet with some beautiful bloggers here in North Carolina for the NC Blogger Buzz! This is the third Blogger Buzz I've attended and I had an AMAZING time connecting and getting to know these ladies! Ashley and Angela out did themselves this time around and I can't wait for the next one! I also got to see the smartest 2 year old I've ever met and my best Friday night too. The rest of my weekend was spent on my couch watching old Disney movies on Netflix..I wouldn't have it any other way. But lets get into the whole reason why we're here today, shall we?
Work on new project. I did! And I'm excited! But I won't go into detail because its on my list of things to do this week too.
Get new products added to the shop. Yeap! The shop has been updated! And there are a couple new products that will be added this week too.
Do better with gratitude journal. I wrote in it every night last week.
4. Put together a personal budget. Ehh. I downloaded the Mint app on my phone but thats about as far as it got. I'll do better this week.
1. Work on new project. I know ya'll are probably like "ugh here she go again" but its coming along and I promise to reveal to you all what I have been working on very soon! I've given myself a deadline so I'll be working hard to perfect it till then.
2. Work my way through Recipe for Press. Recipe for Press is a book written to show small business owners how they can get more press for their biz. I wen't to school for public relations but that was like 474857 years ago and I am a firm believer that you should never stop learning.
3. Create an editorial calendar. At the blogger buzz on Friday Emily of Life With Emily spoke on branding and the importance of having an editorial calendar. I normally have in mind what I wan't to talk about but I think it will help A LOT for me to have it planned out maybe a week or two in advance.
4. Do better passing out "Give Love" letters. I think I said this here before but I was extremely inspired by Aleshea's project she did a while ago and I wanted to do something similar. A give love letter is just a nice note that you leave in a random place in hopes that it puts a smile on someones face. I've sucked at it this past week but hopefully I can catch up.
5. Wake up earlier. I set my alarm clock for 7:30 every morning and never roll out of bed until about 9. I'm not a morning person at all but I got shiz to do this week so I'm going to aim for being out of bed by 8.
What do you have planned for this week?