So last week was my first attempt at making weekly goals and let me just say that I surprised myself because I completed EVERYTHING! I'm normally slow at getting things done but I guess since I actually put a deadline on my goals it lit a fire under my butt to get things done. Soo lets talk about this week..
THIS WEEKS WISHES
1. Talk to the bank about opening business bank account. Lets just say that I learned this weekend that it was illegal to use your personal bank account for your business. I am really good at keeping business/personal separate but I don't need the law coming after me.
2. Set up Etsy shop. Yup,soon you will be able to shop Eclectic Star on both the main website AND Etsy. I have a few one-of-a-kind pieces that have been taking up space so to Etsy they GO!
3. Create a blog budget. I wen't on a sponsoring spree last month. Which was AMAZING for this little blog of mine but I need to turn it down a tad. At least until after the Eclectic Star anniversary launch. (btw I just changed around some of my sponsoring options, just saying.)
4. Make new business card design. Speaks for itself but I'm looking to do a double sided card for both the biz and blog.
What do you wan't to accomplish this week?
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Alisha @ The Alisha Nicole and Linda @ My Life.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at email@example.com for more info!