Blogging Questions That Need Answers
I have always been the type to ask. If I wan't to know something..I'm going to ask, if i'm not sure of something..I'm going to ask..hell if I just feel the need to be nosey..9 times out of 10 I'm going to ask. And this blogging world is no different. Over the past 6 months I have had more than enough questions in my head about blogging and this whole blog world I've submerged my tiny body into. I thought about asking a few bloggers these questions but I decided why not ask every one. Now warning, I'm still a newbie, so maybe some of these questions have easy answers that I should probably already know. And maybe some of them are way out in left field because that tends to be where my mind goes to hide when I stare at this computer for too long. Regardless, if you have an answer to any of these my ears and comment section are wide open! 1. If you wan't to comment on a post of someone who is using blogger and say you are using wordpress, do you have to set up a blogger account in order to comment on their posts?
2. When do you know its about time to stop offering free ad swaps?
3. Why is it sort of "taboo" for bloggers to openly talk about making money from their blog or hope to one day make money from it? (I've seen quite a few bloggers shy away from the subject and even some be bashed for saying they would like to make money from blogging)
4. Where are the boys?! Besides all the ones that I know that are music bloggers (wait, I answered my own question)
5. What do you do if you host a solo giveaway and no one enters? Cry softly? Delete the post and pretend like it never happened? (seriously this is a fear of mine, this and hosting a link-up)
6. How do you professionally/politely deal with a blogger who doesn't own up to their sponsorship terms? (ie. I sponsor a blog which is supposed to come with a feature in one of their posts but the feature never happens)
7. If a blog crashes and no one is around, does it make a sound? (left field and corny)
8. What if someone purchases and ad space and they are completely random and have nothing to do with anything related to you or your blog, do you deny or take the money?
These are just a few of the questions that I have and I may need to do a part two of this post depending on the types of answers I get. Like I said before my ears and comment section is wide open! Happy Wednesday!