10 Useless Facts About Me
Some of my favorite blogs to read are the ones where I feel like I know the blogger in real life. Seriously, I have a few blogger besties (in my head). Most would probably think that is creepy as all hell but I'm assuming this is totally normal in the blogging world. So I decided to put together a few useless facts about me. 1. I bought my dog Porkchop off of Craigslist from this Hillbilly-ish woman with a bunch of babies..she text me for weeks afterwards wanting pics of her as if was an "open adoption"
2. Whenever I'm out and a song comes on that I know the words to it automatically becomes MY SONG and everyone must know.
3. I hate taking pics and I think selfies are awkward, yet I manage to take around 4-5 per week. #HelloInstagram
4. #I #Will #Hashtag #Errrthing #Evenlongannoyingsentencesthatdontneedtobehashtaggedever
5. I have a huge issue with foods with strange textures. I won't eat grits, mashed potatoes, apple sauce nor eggs. Feel free to judge.
6. I think I'm a rapper.
8. I'm the ultimate homebody...getting me up off my couch is a huge accomplishment.
9. I'm terrified of spiders, like full on screaming on the verge of tears type terrified.
10. I have a slight obsession with even numbers which is why I had to makes this #10 because ending on 9 would have annoyed me for the rest of the day.
Happy Humpday Homies!