Normally on Fridays I post some inspiration and then my favorite links from the week. But since my BIRTHDAY is coming up, I figured I'd dedicate this Friday to my birthday wishes. And these are all realistic wishes, unlike some of the things on my Birthday Wishes Pinterest board.
- I just love how sleek this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch looks. I can see it on my wrist now accompanied by some Eclectic Star bracelets.
- Whats a birthday without a few birthday shots? Frost Shots takes your average shot and turns it into a tasty frozen treat. Almost like a Popsicle for adults.
- Yes I'm aware that it is still summer time but it has to get cold eventually and I wan't these Minnetonka feather moccasins to keep my feet cozy.
- I use national holidays (like my birthday) to ask for things that I usually can't afford. So I would love a Free People gift card to do a little shopping with someone elses wallet :)
- Ya'll know I'm obsessed with nail polish, so a subscription to the Julep monthly box would be the perfect gift.
- If you are going to get a new bag, go big or go home! And I wan't this large Kate Spade Cedar Street bag in black.
- I'm attempting to organize my blog, business and life. I've heard A LOT of great things about the Erin Condren life planner and I wan't to join the club.
See I'm not too hard to please. Feel free to share the love..25 on the 24th!! Viva la Friday!